October 7, 2013

etsy LOVE: candles

Oh, hey etsy. It's been a couple of years...what's up?

If you didn't know, once upon a time I started going through the etsy categories alphabetically. I'm going to admit something to you today: I skipped the Books and Zines category. I just didn't want to do it.

I skipped right over to candles. Candles was a difficult category for me. If I have candles in front of me my nose is shoved right up in their business and I'm all about it, but if I have to guess what they smell like? I'm lost. I cannot make a decision.

The control-freak in me tried to roll with the punches. (-:

Cheapest Item:

Most Expensive Item:

A few randomly selected items:

[Their other candles are in Weck jars...or something that looks like Weck jars?! This shop is so cute! Go do some exploring. (-:]


[Doesn't this remind you of corn? It's almost too pretty to burn!]

[WHAT IS THIS BRILLIANCE?! So stinkin' cute!]


So, those are the items from the candles section that caught my eye. Have you gotten anything from there? What'd I miss? 

xo

Disclaimer: I don't know anyone affiliated with any of these items or etsy itself, I just like to peruse the site from time to time.

0 Comments make my heart happy :

Post a Comment