If you missed me, uh...long time no see! If you didn't, I hope you were busy doing things you love!
This is what's been keeping my life full:
- I started school. I wear scrubs on Wednesday and Thursdays.
- Scrubs are not nearly as comfortable as one might think. The fabric has no give and they don't stay up on my waist very well. Do they make stretchy scrubs? I need to find that. They should be more like sweat pants, don't you think?
- I went to the lake for a stunner Labor Day weekend and worked.
Me + Power Washing = LOVE
- I drove to Michigan to help celebrate my friend Meagan's 30th! Between awesome company and delicious food, I was in heaven.
- Yesterday was MegB's birthday, #30. Tonight she parties--Toddler's in Tiaras style.
- This might be the year of 30th birthdays. HAPPY THREE DECADES, young friends!
- I'm going to need to offer them all advice since I am so much older and wiser. Obvi.
- I'm still obsessed with partial words.
- Next weekend is the wedding of my cousin Jordan and her fiancé, Josh. I'm looking forward to going to the lake to celebrate with them.
- I finally finished taking pictures of Sarah and Peter. This was my fave:
straight out of the camera on the left, a little editing on the right. I prefer left.
- I need some niece and nephew time, but I have no idea when it's going to happen. Why are they growing when I'm not around?
- There's a Harry Potter marathon on ABC Family, they show extended scenes and every once in a while I'm all, "WHAT IS THIS MAGIC?!?"
So...anything you're curious about? What's new with you? What'd I miss?
I'll be back soon.