I also have a bucket list of things to photograph, of course, when they're on the list they have to have the first I'm-not-sure-what-I'm-doing session in order to move to the OK-I'm-slightly-more-comfortable session(s).
- sorrow, tears, ugly-crying
- it's difficult to pull out a camera in the midst of this, but I want to
- Grand Canyon
- Pacific Northwest
- Northern California
- beautiful places I don't even know exist
- specifically women
- documenting stories to go with the pictures
- focused on bodies and shapes
- THE LIGHTS! THE PEOPLE! THE CARNIES!!
- a big, set-up, family, shoot thing
- I don't exactly know what this means, but I know it involves more than walking around and taking candids
The list will grow. Things will change. I'll be inspired by something new and different.
That excites me too.
I love photography, be still my heart.