July 8, 2013

Real Life Confession

I am a bit of a nomad right now. In the start of the summer, I was job searching for something I could do during the week while I was in Indianapolis and then I was going to do massage on the weekends in Fort Wayne.

Then when I got into school, I was like, "Screw this job crap. My job is being a student." And I had graduation and family reunion two weekends in a row and then my parents were up here and then I worked for a weekend.

The real thing that happened was that I haven't been back to Indy like I had planned. That means that I've been living out of my laundry basket.

What I'm telling you is this: I somehow ended up with three sports bras and one regular bra for the last month.

This is an improper ratio.

0 Comments make my heart happy :

Post a Comment