1. I gag every time I brush my teeth. It's because I'm dedicated to thoroughly brushing my tongue. Gagging every morning is part of my routine.
2. I am the top record holder for the women's hammer throw at Manchester College. I'm in the top 5 for the conference records.
3. I refuse to read 50 Shades of Grey and homegirl [that's me] loves a good smutty romance novel.
4. I firmly believe that all people should learn to parallel park, mostly because every time you parallel park you will feel like a badass.
5. I think everyone should have an accurate picture of himself or herself where you look like a rockstar. Not a real rockstar, but you feel handsome/hot/beautiful/real/amazing/proud/super happy to see your own face.
6. I cannot get enough hot chocolate with salt when it's cold outside. Freals.
7. In college my room was the "naked room." You never knew if my roommate or I would be clothed when you came in. Please, contain your shock.
8. I think if I ever visited a nudist colony I'd either freak out or dive in 100%. Even in my imagination I don't know how I'd respond. I am always nervous about sunburn on my breasts. That just sounds horrific.
9. Leggings aren't pants, but I can't completely convince myself of that because of their comfort. I'm afraid of reverting back to my sweatpant ways, but using leggings. I also found these fleece lined leggings [on sale for $7.95, but buy a size larger than normal] that are amazeballs. Help.
10. I can go an entire day at school without talking to one person. That's just wrong.
11. I am officially COLD ALL THE TIME. What is wrong with me? Ugh. Now, I wear these socks and it helps. They're kind of the generic version of SmartWool [which I also adore, but cannot afford]. I found them on sale at Target. Holla!
12. I feel nervous about getting into my program and I think that might be my next serious post because I'm going to need to make plan A, plan B and plan C to relax a bit. Get ready to give me your opinions!
I think that's all I've got for now.
love you people.