November 11, 2012

it starts with an "st" and rhymes with "fuddy"

Yeah, I'm avoiding it.

THE NERVOUS SYSTEM.
Untitled
I don't want to talk about it.

I want to talk about my totally hip new highlighters. They're the Target brand from...uh, Target.
Untitled

The last 2/3 of a pumpkin chai at the 'fly. It's totally...mmm, fly.
Untitled
It does look kind of gross here, so you'll have to trust me...freals, TRUST ME.

Speaking of fly, these birds are in the PhotoBooth now and they follow your head around.
Untitled

Hank spent some time posing for pictures this afternoon, I now present Hipster Cat:
Untitled Untitled
Untitled Untitled

MUDLOVE.
Untitled

OK, time to get to business. 
First I shall skype with BeckyS. 

Then to business. 
And learning.
And those kinds of things. 

I guess. 


love you people.
amy

0 Comments make my heart happy :

Post a Comment