July 15, 2012

this week's mani

I'm into polka-dots. I can't help it. They're cute. They're fun. They're cute.

Did I mention cute?

I like cute.
Untitled Untitled Untitled
Inspired by this creation on a dark brown, I decided to dot on nude nails. It makes them lighter for summer. I was feeling the need to be light this week. Light and cute apparently. (-:

I use an embossing tool [$2.99 at Hobby Lobby--and a 40% off coupon] for my dotting tool, but here are some ideas from The Beauty Department if you can't find an embossing tool.

Sorry, I don't have much to say today. I've been crafting for HOURS on my adorable nephew's birthday present. It's only partially done. If you're not my brother or SIL you can look at it. Things are to come...I'll show you when it's done. The baby is 9 days from being a one-year-old! eeee!


footer.jpg

0 Comments make my heart happy :

Post a Comment