July 13, 2012

It's all a little fuzzy

Sometimes I like the out of focus pictures better than the in-focus ones.
(-:

Becky.
DSC_1843.JPG
We always go for coffee and food and lots of quality time when I visit Kansas. I'm encouraging her to get out to Indiana for a visit. She would have to find a place for Polly-princess-farts-a-lot because my building doesn't allow dogs.
You know you want to, Becky. You can sleep in my queen-sized bed with me and Hank. Tempting, no?

Abby and Matt.
DSC_1843.JPG
Post color run, no one wanted to actually touch us. Was it the sweat or the color? Hmmm...the brother and sister-in-law did share a little smooch.

Jo.
DSC_1843.JPG
I had so much fun taking Johanna's senior pictures. Even if I did have to set my alarm to go off at 5:45am. Sometimes it's easier to get up for fun things like a photoshoot than it is to get up for work. By "sometimes" I mean ALL THE TIME.
Does anyone see traditional white Jesus** here?


footer.jpg


**Just for the record: while I don't believe in the depiction of white, blue-eyed Jesus; I DO believe in Jesus.

0 Comments make my heart happy :

Post a Comment