July 3, 2012

Dear Friends,

I'm at my favorite body of water and it's warm. It's downright hot. The water is like bath water. If you like your baths with a nature-made bottom of silt.

What I'm trying to tell you is that I am experiencing *perfect* skinny-dipping weather and no one to skinny-dip with me. I do have family, but being in the buff with them is a little...odd to say the least.

Friends (let's keep it real, I've skinny-dipped with one or two or twenty of you), please come visit me in the dark of the night so we can enjoy these perfect conditions.

If by some random chance you've never experienced the exhilarating joy that is wearing your birthday suit in the water, you need to get on that.

xoxo,
amy


ps: dear future loml, please add skinny dipping to the list of activities you enjoy.
this moon? crazy-awesome. 

0 Comments make my heart happy :

Post a Comment