Sometimes I waste hours-HOURS-a day on my phone. Pinterest? Facebook? Texting? Instagram? [I just realized a month without Instagram. Nooooooooooo! Why must I put myself through this self-inflicted torture??]
I'm both looking forward and dreading this.
When I'm living life without texting I'll have to have conversations like these on g-chat or facebook. This could be difficult since I don't even have internets at my house.
- My brother thinks the Goodyear blimp actually flew overhead while he was playing golf because he was playing. [Kidding. It was a random occurrence.]
- My friends are looking out for me, you can too. I love gingers.
- I should show you a picture of the dress I made. I really do look like I should be in Little House on the Prairie. Note to self: do not make clothing. Also, my friends are now texting me pictures of their manicures. I love this.
- There's a song where the first line is "socially awkard amy." It was composed for me. If the un-named, random Manchester person is reading this: I'm sorry for not remembering you and being awkward.
- I really never wear pants when I'm at home. I'd like to say it's because my AC isn't on, but it's mostly because I don't want to wear pants. Saturdays are also difficult days for me to be social when I'm pooped. Massage sometimes makes me pooped.
- The final is my FAVORITE. I giggle every time I read it. Cougars. rwar.
Are you addicted to your phone? If you're not, do yo have advice on how can I cut back a bit? Or is my addiction perfectly acceptable? *fingers crossed* pleasesayyes.