- Did you see these awesome printables from Paper Coterie?
photo cred: Paper Coterie
- In other news, for the first time ever I have my mom's birthday AND mother's day gifts ready. Now, the question is, can I get it sent?
- *I CANNOT WAIT*
- I'm making salads as frequently as possible, on the list thus far: Joy the Baker's Buttered Crouton Salad; Grilled Corn, Avocado and Tomato Salad; White Bean Salad with Goat Cheese and Roasted Tomatoes; California Sandwich [it's salad on bread!]; Asian Slaw; something with couscous and sundried tomatoes, spinach, chickpeas, feta and some balsamic; something with greens, crispy goat cheese, beets and yumminess; and any other yummy fresh veggie recipes I find. Do you have any suggestions?
- I also am looking forward to the lake. Every-other weekend for 2.5 days there will be nothing but me, water, sunscreen, books and sunglasses. Holla! Someone will have a sun-kissed glow and that someone is me.
- I had never heard of Star Wars Day until today. And I'm still confused as to why.
- I am dog-sitting [for the sweetest pup] and they have internet AND Hulu AND Netflix. Holy cow, how do I live without these things? I'm catching up on Glee and Kurt [Chris Colfer] never disappoints. Love, love, love his voice.
- I made a new pin board on pinterest: food tour [places to eat someday] thus far it only has 2 places, but I shall find more and someday I'm going to spend a good month eating to my heart's content. *happy squeal*
- I will take suggestions of other places. I will recommend TortillaCafe to you.
- Future Husband, Honeymoon idea? I hope you love food as much as I do and we can eat off each other's plates because that's going to happen whether you want it to or not. Love, Future Wife
- The other day I pulled up to a stop light and saw three motorcycles with a total of five people on them. How many of those people were wearing helmets? ZERO. Yeah, that should be illegal. Idiots. [No links here just an observation and opinion.]
- I can't stop reading this blog. I love her writing. I love her story. I love that she's not just a pretty skinny girl who promotes eating lettuce. I want to be friends. [I still feel weird about internet friend. I have some semi-internet friends-we only met once, briefly. Sometimes I suffer from social anxiety.] I also want to go on her vacation.
- Yesterday was beautiful.
Yes, that is really the color of my skin at that point. No enhancing was used. Just straight up picture of moi and my glistening, reddish/yellowish face.
OK, I think that's all.
Love you people.
Love you people.