- Health and Fitness
- get acupuncture-I would love to get this done, but I'm only going to someone with a referral. Anyone know a good acupuncturist in the Fort Wayne area?
- lose 25 pounds-6 pounds to go!
- run a 5K-scheduled for July 1, the Color Run in KC
- run a 10K
- run the Indy-mini
- complete a fast-I'm contemplating 2 weeks of completely raw/vegan/clean eating. Any better suggestions? I'm also hoping this can get me my last 6 pounds. Double duty.
- invest money into a stock
- put $3000 in savings and keep it there for 6 months or longer [just noticed the typo in the original document, awesome.]-Now that I know how much money I'm actually making, I'd be happy with $1000 in savings...
purchase a car, make payments rounded up to the nearest 100 for 12 months-Car purchased Aug 2011, I have been paying rounded-up payments for 7 months, but it's only $8 extra a month. It feels like I'm cheating on this one. (-:
- apply and get accepted and attend a master's program-I applied, I interviewed, I was rejected. I'm ok with it though...I'll update you on life-goals soon. Promise.
- learn more about the bible-I'm looking for a good devotional/study that I can do daily. Suggestions?
- take a healing touch class
get paid to take pictures-I've been paid to take senior pics AND I have my first wedding scheduled in September. Scared and excited!
- submit something to be published
- write 3 chapters for a book
- sell 10 items on Etsy-I have 3 items done. I haven't felt like sewing/crapfting lately. This will motivate me!
- become a big sister-I don't know if I can do this...I'll probably only be in Fort Wayne for one more year, is it fair to develop a relationship for a short time?
- get certified with children's disaster service
- purchase a heifer from Heifer, International-I'm about 33% there.
- flirt-I have moments...
say "yes" to dates-Yup. Awkward? Yup. I'd go on more though. This is the thing: they were "set-ups," so my challenge is to attempt to not seduce someone with my awkwardness [since that doesn't really work] and have them think I'm normal enough to ask on a date on their own. (-: go 4-months without purchasing a clothing item
- go a month without a cell phone-OK, the debate here is that I'm basically unreachable without my cell phone. SOOOOO, I'm thinking a month of only phone calls. No texting. No smartphone features [Instagram?!?!]. Nothing except the basic, minimal ring-a-ding phone calls. Does that make people feel better?
- travel alone
- go to Canada-Will people flip if I travel to Canada alone? It's just across the border...
- go to Mexico
- grow hair out and donate it-My hair is a little past my shoulders. I've had it trimmed, but it's getting there!
wear make-up daily for a month-I've actually pretty much worn make-up every day [a minimum of mascara] since September.
- be in a community musical-Why are you doing Dreamgirls, Fort Wayne Civic theatre?!?! This white-girl needs a show! Cinderella auditions next spring....
- find a cakewreck, submit it and have it show up on their website-Constantly searching, I think I may have found an acceptable spermy/phallic cake.
I'm in-progress for a lot of items, but when I created my list I hadn't really considered how much money I would be making or how much I'd be working. I'm actually extending my deadline to November 14, 2013. So before I turn 31, I will accomplish most of my list!
The financial ones and ones requiring finances [traveling] feel the most unattainable to me. Money blows. I need to have better boundaries with myself about my budget.
So, what do you think? I'm open to suggestions and assistance to complete my list from anyone. Bring it on!