February 28, 2012

how did that happen?

It's almost March.

I have things to mail. I have things to make. I have emails to send.

I have the motivation of a snail.

For those things...because I did run 2 1/2 miles today. So I have motivation for that...I do run at a snail's pace, but my mantra comes straight from Pinterest.
My head says: "it does not matter how slowly you go, you're still lapping everyone on the couch." Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

This is similar, but without the competitive edge:

Sometimes I'm competitive. Or always. I'm competitive even when I'm slow. (-: That makes sense, right?

Well why haven't you done these mailing, making, emailing things, amy?

I'm busy.

Working.
Arranging nail polish by color.
Reading magazines. This was in Real Simple.
And eating a pumpkin muffie and enjoying hazelnut coffee at Panera. And making a mixed CD to send to someone awesome.
Because I'm going to the post office.

Someday.

Hopefully before the end of March.



0 Comments make my heart happy :

Post a Comment