January 29, 2012

Hank in a chair

DSC_0155.jpg
My parent's brought this chair back with us from Kansas. I'd been shopping around for a comfy little chair for my apartment, but I didn't want to spend more than, oh, $5. I didn't find anything out here, but I did find this one in the basement being neglected in Kansas--for FREE. Up north it came!
DSC_0155.jpg
DSC_0155.jpg
The blanket is from Salvation Army. I'm getting hooked on SA, last Friday I totally purchased donut pans. I am so excited to make doughnuts! eeeee!
DSC_0155.jpg
DSC_0155.jpg
Hank looks sweet in the above picture. What you don't know is that when his pupils are dilated like that, he's getting ready to spaz out.
DSC_0155.jpg
Check the claws.
DSC_0155.jpg
Vhat, is dis?
DSC_0155.jpg
DSC_0155.jpg
GET IT!
DSC_0155.jpg
It's hiding under dis blanket.
DSC_0155.jpg
Why, yes, I'm perfectly sane.

Right. 



**Disclaimer**
Dear Friends, 
I am the only one allowed to call myself a "crazy cat lady." It's one of those I-can-say-it-about-myself-but-if-you-say-it-I-will-be-annoyed things. Sorry for all the hyphens. I happen to live in a teeny-tiny apartment with a quirky cat and if you want me to blog, Hank will be included. Frequently. So leave me alone. 
xo,
amy

0 Comments make my heart happy :

Post a Comment