January 4, 2012

ch-ch-ch-changes

Nah, no New Year's resolutions for this girl.

THIS IS THE YEAR OF THE THIRTY BY THIRTY. I've got things to accomplish, yo, and I don't need any resolutions standing in my way.
b
Wait.
What exactly is my 30x30?
d
I did make one immediate change in my life: I now use the chain lock in addition to my door lock and deadbolt because my dad asked me to. What can I say? I'm an obedient daughter.
c
Obedient is a word often used to describe yours truly.
a
Not.

Strong-willed.
Independent.
Bull-headed.
Bossy.
Stubborn.

Those are my words. And I'm owning them.

Also, this is the first time in my life when I worked between Christmas and New Years. I need to get back on an academic calendar...if only for the breaks. (-:
family picture
Family pictures taken during the Thanksgiving holiday this year with my dad's old truck.


0 Comments make my heart happy :

Post a Comment