If not, I don't know what I'm talking about, but I'm good at talking.
Here are some blog-posts that I have found helpful:
- Two posts on making headers on MADE (such a fun, creative blog!):
- How about Orange...a plethora of goodness. Add it to your RSS. Don't argue, act.
- Craftionary blog design tutorials.
- How to add a favicon on seven thirty three. What's a favicon? Well if you look at the tab where my blog is open you might notice that blogspot websites have the orange square with the white "B;" I followed this tutorial and now have the nifty blue box with "365."
Pretty cool, right?
- If I want to learn new stuff, I don't hesitate to google or you tube it because I'm all about experiential learning and believe me...it takes time, but learning is always fun!
Do you have anything you've found helpful? Any advice you'd like to give me? Anything else we should figure out together?
OK, peace out girl scouts.
[Peace out boy scouts too.]
[Peace out non-scouts too.]