January 31, 2011

Etsy LoVe

I think this is going to become a regular thing. Not on a regular basis, but when I feel like it regular-ish thing. Ya know?

These are recent and not so recent discoveries on Etsy.

Which I love.

In case you didn't know.
By the title of this post.

OMGoodness, I am smitten with this necklace:
I think it is beautiful. One of the best parts is that it's a collaboration of two sisters, one does a print design and the other makes jewelry. Sometimes they overlap. Sometimes not. And look at the back!
For reals, yo...eeeeeeEEEEEEEeeeeee! How cool is that?

You are braver than you believe necklace, by lulubugjewelry


If you're a leetle crazy-stalkerish (like someone who is typing this) you may stumble (click) upon Sue's blog, where she'll tell you how she does it. It's waaaaaay too complicated for moi. All her stuff is awesome though, LOVE IT!
---------------------------------------------------
Can we talk about something that is stinkin' cute? 
Yup. I think those are stinkin' cute. I really want a Boston Terrier. 
Buttons by: boygirlparty

---------------------------------------------------
Sarah (college roommate whom I visited in Hawaii and now lives in Indianapolis) and I are going to get these babies:
Except they're going to say: BREAKFAST FOR LIFE
Sarah and I love breakfast and we are heterosexual life partners. I don't know if you knew. 
Rings by: KathrynRiechert

---------------------------------------------------
I want this for when I get my iPhone. Verizon is getting the iPhone, in case you hadn't heard.
Pretty case by: ShiaNgDesigns

---------------------------------------------------
I think that's all for now, everything else seems to have a Valentine's theme, so I'm saving it up! Have you found any new treasures on Etsy? 

xo


Disclaimer: I don't know anyone affiliated with any of these items or etsy itself, I just like to peruse the site from time to time.

0 Comments make my heart happy :

Post a Comment