January 12, 2011

Etsy LoVe

I have love for Etsy, yes I do.
I have love for Etsy, how 'bout you?

So much inspiration, so many people who are waaaaaaay better crafters than I am [and worse crafters as well, have you checked out Regretsy?? Don't do it unless you are prepared to snort and chuckle and laugh until you might wet yourself.] and then I want to buy their jewelry, pottery, clothes, vintage homegoods and everything else.

Here's what I'm longing for in no particular order:

necklace by: pureroxinprint
This is my life.

buttons made by: RobertoSand
I want. I think they'd be so great on the back of a hat made by moi. Of course I have no idea what they'd say.

pottery by: tashamck
Cute. Cute. Cute. Cute. CUTE!

screen-printed tote by: meganleedesigns
She made one of my favorite t-shirts (the Midwest is Best design) and I really do <3 this bag.

wrap made by: econica
It's just lovely and I want it.

sombrero by: PamperedWhiskers
Hank needs this in his life.

What are you coveting from Etsy? What'd you buy?


Disclaimer: I don't know anyone affiliated with any of these items or etsy itself, I just like to peruse the site from time to time.

0 Comments make my heart happy :

Post a Comment