December 14, 2010

I'm on an Airplane

I'm not sure how I feel about using the interwebs on an airplane. I mean, aren't they supposed to get in the way of the controls or something? Is that all a myth? Am I totally gullible? A complete sucker?
Probably.

It's the last leg of my flight....heading toward central standard time. I'm reading David Baldacci's Saving Faith and it's pretty good so far. I quite enjoy Mr. Baldacci. I'm listening to Sara Bareilles current album, Kaleidoscope Heart, which is also quite enjoyable if you're into that kind of music. King of Anything is the song playing on the radio, but I recommend my personal favorite number from the album: Let the Rain.
The photobooth takes pictures like a mirror. I don't know why. It makes no sense to me.

It was an uneventful day flying (thus far). The only annoying thing is the woman in front of me who keeps trying to shove her seat back into the reclined position. This ain't no lay-z-boy, honey. You get about 1.5 inches of recline. Stop trying to bounce into me.


I almost forgot about the other annoying thing: HOW DID I END UP IN THE ATLANTA AIRPORT IN THE ONLY CONCOURSE WITHOUT A STARBUCKS?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I'm glad to have gotten that off my chest.

I'll survive though. Unless using the internet makes the plane fall out of the sky.

I'm gonna go now.

1 comment :

  1. you sure have been on an airplane a loooong time

    oh, and I figured out how to take photos on photobooth not mirror image: under "edit" select autoflip new photos. then they're all properly oriented.

    happy xmas!

    ReplyDelete