November 10, 2010

Nine Days

(Updated re-posts of the HP Countdown will be occurring. I will attempt to blog about non-HP related things for those of you who could care less about Ron's gorgeous ginger locks.)   
 
Ahhh! I love, love, love the Harry Potter movies and books!

I can't say that I'm a big fan of all the other paraphernalia, but whatever floats your boat.

Today we're going to talk about a character I don't like: Draco Malfoy.

What a little _______. You fill in the blank. I know what words I would use and they're not appropriate.

I've actually heard that Tom Felton is quite a nice lad, but he plays the character so well, I have a hard time believing it.

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001)

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002)

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004)

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005)

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007)

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009)

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1 (2010)

0 Comments make my heart happy :

Post a Comment