November 5, 2010

Letter

Dear Life,

I think I may have been destined to be a 50s house-wife. I really do want to make pot-roast in high heels and dresses. Really? That didn't happen? It was just for TV!?!?! OK, I'll exchange ballet flats for the high heels. I know that high heels just shorten your gastrocnemius and hamstrings anyways, so I'll make the heel sacrifice for my body's benefit. And since I don't eat meat right now, I'll make soup and homemade bread and granola and things.

I know it's a throwback, but a part of me has a strong desire to be barefoot, pregnant, makin' pies from scratch.

There will probably come a time when I might get bored. So, I'd do a little of this and a little of that to keep things interesting.

Thank you for taking this into consideration, Life.

Love,
amy

0 Comments make my heart happy :

Post a Comment