June 4, 2010

Cookie Winner

We have a winner!
We have a winner!

I didn't choose this person though. According to random.org (yes, there's a website that will randomly select a number) out of the 11 comments (commentors?) the winner is none other than my heart's (stomach's?) (tongue's?) (where would it be if it's all about the taste?) gastro-intestinal true love....

doo-do-do-doooooooo (that was fanfare)

#11: James!

Now to figure out what to send...

Thanks for all your comments, keep it up! There will be something else given away every day this week!  

In other news this post contained 6 parenthetical phrases. You're welcome. 

1 comment :

  1. I WON I WON I WON! I never win. I'm so humbled. I'm so excited! This is seriously the best news ever since my kitchen now has no work space due to renovation and I haven't baked cookies for WEEKS. Weeks, people, what is that all about?

    ReplyDelete