May 26, 2010

10 Things I'm Not Talking About

1. The fact that I haven't posted anything in a full week and that I haven't actually written anything in 13 days.

2. Unrest.

3. All the pictures I need to upload from my camera and then blog about. See, I have plans. But, I don't want to talk about them.

4. Lemon Ricotta Cookies. Yeah...a version of the Valentine's Ricotta Cookies.

5. How much I want Verizon to get the iPhone. Don't crush my dreams, which is why we're not discussing this.

6. Coffee. I don't know why, perhaps because I haven't had any yet?

7. The red, picked at, zit on my chin. If we were talking about it, I'd tell you it's name is Helga and she can't go away soon enough.

8. We're going to make a special trip to Chapel Hill for bologna. Bologna.

9. My back, it's sore, it hurts, it's tired. I need a massage.

10. Hank's need for attention.

1 comment :

  1. Come home to Kansas---I'l take care of you!

    ReplyDelete