November 6, 2009

Sweet Anticipation

So, as you know...I'm about a bajillion miles away from home.

Home. Interesting word.

From where my parents and family live.

Me: North Carolina
Them: Kansas

It's a long ways away.

One thousand, two hundred and thirty-nine miles to be exact. And if I wrote that incorrectly you can just keep that to yourself. Thankyouverymuch.

Anyways, I'm staying out here for Thanksgiving. I'll probably talk to them on the phone, but I'll be in Durham.

I'm OK with that.

You know why?

Because I'm taking 2 1/2 weeks off for Christmas! YAY!

2 1/2 weeks may seem like a long time, but I'll be flying to Kansas, driving to Indiana then flying back to North Carolina from Indiana.

I think it will feel like a quick trip, but hopefully long enough for some quality time. Not like my trip last summer when I had 3 days. 3 days. That is not enough time for me.

So, I'm counting down!

0 Comments make my heart happy :

Post a Comment