October 24, 2009

Keeping it Quick and Snappy

Quick and Snappy? Is that right? I guess it's right if I say it's right. There you have it.

So, in the last 48-ish hours I have both started a new job and moved.

WHEW!

I started working Friday, and it's a lot-A LOT-more physically draining than I expected. I guess I knew, but seriously, I'm going to be in bitchin' shape. OK, it's anaerobic, but it's still good for me. My biceps, my hamstrings, my deltoids, my upper traps, my levators and my feet are pooped. As I lengthen, spread, lift, move, warm other people's musculature I feel jealous.

We started moving today. We had a band of BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING, TALENTED, SELF-LESS, GENEROUS, and INCREDIBLE people who helped us get our big stuff over. Seriously, we couldn't have done it without them. I'm so grateful for all of their help! Especially since I had to go to work at 10:00. Ugh.

(This isn't my picture, but I'll get some up soon!)

The small stuff is still left at our other place and MG has some more stuff to move in, but we're here!

We'll have a par-tay soon! Hopefully involving some kind of soup and corn muffin/cornbread.

LOVE.

0 Comments make my heart happy :

Post a Comment