August 6, 2009

Positivity

Last week I made a gift.

I made a gift for my very, good friend from school. It was an assignment: give something to the person who you draw, make it something that tells them what they have taught you and what you want them to take into their future.

This is the kind of thing we do at BTI. (It's massage therapy after all, and we're the "hippie school". I like that.)

So I racked my brain. I came up with positivity.

My friend has been a beacon of positivity for me. She tells me good things about myself, she makes me think about my abilities, she tells me lovely things.

Sometimes she forgets to say these things to herself.

I made a Positivity box.


And rolled inside are lots of phrases.

Some are to speak from the first person.
Some are me speaking them to her.


Things like...
-It is my Divine inheritance to love and to be loved.
-I am beautiful.
-You have the wisdom to know what to change.
-You are a fantastic therapist.
-You radiate love and happiness.

Sometimes I forget to validate the people who walk in and out of my life. It's easy to just keep moving and not tell people how meaningful your interaction has been.

I want to be better at that.

YOU ARE INFINITELY WONDERFUL.

love.

0 Comments make my heart happy :

Post a Comment