July 4, 2009

Lazy Day

Do you ever have days when you don't want to put any pants on?

Yeah? Me too.

Today is one of those days.

It's the 4th of July and I can't say that it excites me that much. I mean, who am I to complain about getting a Friday off? I just don't really feel any attachment to the 4th. Sorry.

Since I don't want to put on pants, I'm staying inside which means my day will consist of:

ice cream (except I'm having Peanut Butter Passion)


mac-n-cheese


water


popcorn


and grey's anatomy season 4


However right now, I'm breaking my TV free summer rule and watching USA men's volleyball. Besides absolutely loving the sport, it's also chock-full of eye candy.

Who am I to argue my TV free summer vs. eye candy?

3 comments :

  1. I'm having the same sort of day...

    slept in until 10

    ate a delicious blueberry bar for breakfast

    just now put on pants (3:30pm)

    am going to make dinner and hang with Cameron this evening

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you notice that you have a picture of a whirly pop? besides being a fabulous popcorn maker, it also is fun to say!!!

    ps. hehe. pants. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're funny, Kathy. it's a whirly pop because that's what i make my popcorn in! i loooove it.

    ReplyDelete