July 1, 2009

14 Days

Today is July 1.

I'm excited for July. Granted I'm going to go crazy with all the school stuff I have due, but I have lots of good things too!

July 4th-Fireworks. I don't know where or with whom I'm going to watch fireworks, but it might be Hank and me watching from our front porch. That'd be something to write home about...

July 15th-my Mom is coming to visit me! She hasn't been out to North Carolina (ever?) since I moved here, so I'm going to show her all my favorite places.

July 21st-Driving out to Indiana, road tripping con mi mama.

July 25th-Happy Birthday, Dave-dog! (This is my brother, he'll be 28, such an old fart. I'm making him this chocolate peanut butter cake I made before. He's excited about it, he told me.)

July 26th-Drive back to NC, all by myself. Believe me, the music will be loud.

However, as excited as I am for all those July events--It's the final countdown to HARRY POTTER that has really lit my fire!
YAY!

After waiting an additional 6 1/2 months (those pesky vampires last November), we FINALLY get to see some HP!

4 comments :

  1. YOU MUST STOP IN INDY AND TALK TO ME OR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND CAPTURE YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMY.
    You and your mama should come to the Harry Potter premiere with us! So far, probably me, Josh, Tiffany and (probably) Patrick Messer. I am dressing up. You should, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HP doesn't come out in Greece until August. So you know that this means I will be requiring that we watch it immediately upon my arrival. If I weren't going to fall asleep after I got off the plane, I would make you take me right then. But we will wait a day. Just making you aware.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we're going to the imax. it opens there July 29th, but i'm totally buying tickets so we can go August 12th. mostly because i like you.

    ReplyDelete