July 7, 2009

8 Days

DUMBLEDORE!
(Do you know the Potter Puppet Pals? Just wait until tomorrow...)

The other day I may have mentioned that Rupert Grint (Ron) had changed the most. I lied.

Dumbledore has changed the most, but mostly because the actor changed.
Richard Harris (1930-2002)
Mr. Harris was in Sorcerer's Stone and Chamber of Secrets before he passed away from Hodgkin's Disease on October 25, 2002.

Michael Gambon (1940- )
Mr. Gambon took over the role of Dumbledore from Prisoner of Azkaban and will carry it through Deathly Hallows.

Do you have a favorite Dumbledore?

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001)


Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002)


Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004)


Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005)


Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007)


Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009)

(I think Dumbledore looks totally badass in this poster.)

1 comment :

  1. Dumbledore is totally badass. He's the most powerful wizard in the world. Just because he's old doesn't mean he's not frail. I bought tickets to the midnight showing! I'm going with my coworker Jen. It'll be a good time.

    ReplyDelete