July 3, 2009

12 Days

Anyone noticing a recurring theme?

Anyone read my blog enough to notice a recurring theme??

Thanks if you do!

Daniel Radcliffe. The perfect Harry Potter. The Harry Potter in my head becoming the Harry Potter of the screen. I love it.

How often does that happen? Not too frequently...perfect example: actors in Twilight. Not what I was picturing, still good though.

Back to Daniel Radcliffe.

We've watched him grow up right in front of our eyes (I feel like such an old lady. Next thing you know, I'll be pinching cheeks and reminiscing about the good old days. Wait a minute...)

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001)


Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002)


Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004)


Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005)


Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007)


Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009)


I promise I'll post about something other than HP soon.

I promise.

0 Comments make my heart happy :

Post a Comment