June 22, 2009

whee!

I'm living by myself this summer. It's good for me. For the first time, I am not living with another person or in a building occupied by about a hundred college students. It's good for me. I go home to a people empty apartment occupied by a loud-mouth cat. It's good for me.



Ok, I don't like it.



This was a school weekend. Yay! A weekend of massage and seeing some of my favorite people! And, I got to hang out with some of the ladies from my class.

Everyone had some margaritas and vino. Except me, I had water. I like water.

My hand is the one with the tattoo for those of you who can't tell the difference between my water glass and the others.

Dorothy has two dogs which wanted to be loved on all the time.

Some of us were more than willing to give them that love, Carey is a dog person.

Jerry was my favorite. He has expressive eyebrows. They drank the pool water. It's a salt-water pool! It's yummy! (If you're a dog.) Sophie is on the left and Jerry on the right.

















Theresa loved the dogs and Jerry had a special love for her too. Like, "I-love-you, please-love-me-back, if-you-love-me-can-I-sit-in-your-lap?" doggy kind of love.


We swam, we ate, we drank, we danced, we cooked.

Missy making it pretty.

Dorothy fed us delicious burritos, salad and esspresso brownies. Yum!

Missy and Lydia

Mary Grace does have cleavage, she does! Cristina approves.

After a late night of eating, talking and other nonsense we didn't want to go to school the next morning. We wanted to drink coffee, sit, chat and cuddle.



And, now that I'm at work I want to go back and do all of those things again. Who needs work? Can I get paid to drink coffee and sit and chat? I know, cuddling might cost extra.

We also may have done a little skinny-dipping. I'm not sure who would instigate such a thing though....

2 comments :

  1. Let me know when you are ready to go and I'm there, too!! Awesome blog spot, my friend :) ~Missy

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHY ARE YOU SO FAR AWWWWAAAAAAAAAYYY?? There's no one else like you.

    ReplyDelete