June 24, 2009

shameless plug

GOOD MORNING!

(I'm in a good mood because I don't have school today, which means I don't have homework due, which means I can do whatever I want at work today since I'm not working on homework. YAY!)

I got dressed for casual Wednesday (this doesn't really exist, but since I wanted to wear jeans...) and put on a white top and these fantastic earrings.

My friend Michelle made them. She's the one in the tub over on the left side of your screen. And she's HOT. The kind of girl you want to take home to your mama (or just home period).


Well, she's one crafty lady and she has an Etsy site. It's fab. I'm thinking about getting these earrings...

or these ones...

The ones named after me are definitely my favorites though.

Those are what I'm wearing today. ( :

Do you know about Etsy? Is anyone else as obsessed with it as I am?

I love the fabric...


The jewelry...

This guy is one of my favorites.

The clothes...


This stuff...

I don't know what I'd do with it, but this guy is another favorite of mine.

It's pretty much a smorgasbord of craftiness which I can't resist. I think I'd get my wedding invitations from here...unless my mom stamps them for me.

Wedding invitations? What am I talking about? Step one: date.

0 Comments make my heart happy :

Post a Comment