June 14, 2009

Really?

I was reading last month's Glamour (which happens to be one of my favorite magazines) and I came across an article about everyday confessions of women. Or something like that.

Anyways I read this one (which, I am totally guilty of like 75% of the time) and I WAS SHOCKED.

Not that I was shocked that people don't brush their teeth before going to bed, but the whole, mouth smelling like a porta-potty thing. Eww. I know that I've encountered this with other people, but I never thought that my mouth could smell like fecal matter.

What does my mouth taste like when it smells like this? I mean, it's never tasted like I imagine poo would based on the smell. So how do you know? I really want to know this. It's both research and a potential future relationship saver. You know?

So, next time my mouth smells like poo and you're around me, I want to know. I promise I won't be offended. I might get self-conscious, but I won't be angry at you. I WANT TO KNOW.

This is important stuff.

0 Comments make my heart happy :

Post a Comment