June 4, 2009

The Internet

What a beautiful thing, right? I know, it's addictive and really makes me out of touch with hearing the voices and seeing the faces of my friends, but I still can't reconcile the bad parts of the internet with the delightful ones. Of course, I am also completely bored at work and spend the majority of my time reading blogs and stalking people on facebook.

delight.

Well, Megan and I are tightwads. We don't pay for the internet. Before we moved to Durham we decided that wireless was a luxury we could live without, especially since so many coffee shops and cafes in the area provide free wi-fi. And then we discovered that someone hadn't created a password with their wireless at home. Or something like that. Ever since, we've been mooching off neighbors with glorious abandon.

Except now it's not working. This makes me frustrated, although it shouldn't. The reality is, if I want it to work, I need to fork over the dough. So, this whole blogging thing is taking me longer than I'd like to get up and running because I want to share pictures, to illustrate the joy of my days with you. (and to make my page pretty.)

Maybe I'll head over to the Francesca's tonight...

0 Comments make my heart happy :

Post a Comment